The tutorial is a pretty wordy thing if you spend the time doing all of it. Wordy enough that not everyone even finishes it.
So here's what it would teach you, plus a bit more, in case you don't want to do it but do want to land on your feet:
- Space is jump
- Drag potions and whatnot (worms for fishing, seeds for agriculture) to your Utility bar in order to use them
- Z draws your weapon
- Double click an enemy to auto-attack it
- C is your Character Sheet, drag items to it from your inventory, which is the I key
- You have 3 decks, Magic, Melee, Ranged, accessed from the Deck Manager - Y key
- Each deck has different skills on the associated combat bar (Z again), experiment
- To add skills to the combat bar, push K and then find the skill you want and drag it down while in combat mode (Z)
- There are 3 Virtues that are tracked, Truth, Love, Courage. Stuff you do in game changes those.
If you want to do the tutorial but not read all the flavor, watch your Task list on the upper left of your screen. It lets you know when you can stop talking and move on.
If you want the above and a bunch more info, I've got four very short tutorials that will take you all the way up to advanced combat. While they are old, with the old gold UI, they have been updated and are functionally current.